The Ghana Chamber of Mines presents Ghana Mining and Energy Summit (GMES2017) to be held from Wednesday May 31st to Friday June 2nd 2017 at the International Conference Centre, Accra, Ghana.
GMES2017 is particularly well-timed as in this multi-challenged environment, it presents the ideal platform for professionals in the Mining Industry to discuss and exchange critical information and key strategies to sustain the industry and achieve optimum operational efficiencies. This is because it is without doubt that the Industry is confronted with compounding challenges of falling commodity prices, cost inflation and decreased productivity levels.
Organized bi-annually by the Ghana Chamber of Mines with endorsement from the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources of Ghana, the Minerals Commission, Environmental Protection Agency, the Geological Survey Department and the Volta River Authority, GMES2017 presents a golden opportunity for networking.
Stakeholders include Executives and Technical Managers in the Ghanaian Mining industry, Representatives of Ministries of Mines across the West African sub-region, International investors, financial institutions, Parliamentarians, Civil Society Organisations, Community leaders, Chiefs, Academicians etc.
- Must-attend and globally acclaimed Mining Industry conference and exhibition organized bi-annually by the Ghana Chamber of Mines
- Newly-introduced Power Industry conference and exhibition to partner the Mining event
- Guaranteed participation by the major Mining houses – Gold Fields, Newmont, AngloGold Ashanti, Golden Star Resources, Endeavour, Perseus, Kinross
- Power Industry to be represented by major players such as
- Representation of senior Executives and Technical Managers from the corporate offices and operations of the above-listed Mining houses and Energy Industry organisations
- Wide range of local and international exhibitors who supply products and services to the Mining and Power Industries
- Brief Opening Ceremony to be followed by topical subject-specific sessions designed to encourage active interaction among delegates from across the globe
- Corporate Matchmaking and B2B opportunities available to all registered participants
- Endorsed by all the key industry players including the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources, Ministry of Energy, the Minerals Commission of Ghana, Environmental Protection Agency, Geological Survey Department, Volta River Authority.